1. What I will get in total if I purchase a web template from Templates Garden?
Ans. As you purchase a single template from Templates Garden, you will get one home page in psd and HTML format. In case you select a wordpress category template, you will then get the wordpress theme file.
2. How to edit a template after I purchase it?
Ans. You will get a design psd (editable in Photoshop) on purchase of a template. As it is a layered psd, you can edit different design elements and font, images etc.
HTML edit is possible in dreamweaver or any HTML editor.
3. Can I use the single template for my different websites if I purchase that single template?
Ans. No, you cannot. You can use it for a single website only.
4. How to change / edit logo, image or content in the template if I am unable to do it on my own?
Ans. You can hire any qualified web professional and let them do these jobs for you.
Of course, we can work for you to serve you the best in editing your template you have bought. Click on ‘View Details’ option available on every template on display. You will then get a form which you need to fill up and submit to us. We will contact you to know your editing need and do the best that can be done according to your requirement. We can assure you of your satisfaction.
5. Do you provide hosting service?
Ans. Yes, please contact us for your specific hosting requirements.
6. Can I use the templates with a CMS, Blog, or eCommerce system?
As you download a free website template from our site the files that are contained in the zip file cannot in their current state be used in any dynamic system, the files are static. If you want to use one of our templates in a CMS (content management system), Blog or eCommerce system you will have to get someone to port it to the system that you are using.
7. I am not English but all the templates use English – Is this a problem?
As we write in English we obviously mark-up our templates in our language. You don’t need to worry about them not working for you as they will. What you may want to change to your language equivalent is:
These links explain what the above code does: ISO Language Codes & Specifying the direction of text.
8. Where do the photos and graphics in these templates come from?
All of the templates use placeholder images in the downloadable zip file. The images that are available in the live demos on our website are from a variety of free and Open Source image distributors.
The majority of the images require a reference which can be found in the source code. Each image has a number and the number is referenced at the bottom of the source code with its accompanying link.
9. What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just $20-$70. You don’t have to hire a web designer or web design studio.
Second advantage is time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web page of such quality.
10. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
You are allowed to build a website using the template in any way you like.
You are not entitled to
• resell or redistribute templates (as we do).
• claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
• all products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
• make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design).